The TASA2019 Conference Secretariat has negotiated special rates at nearby hotel properties in Parramatta during the Conference.
Delegates can easily make an accommodation reservation at the preferred hotels for TASA2019 via the online registration form. All rooms and rates below are held until 21 October 2019 or until sold out. Rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis. Please ensure to book your accommodation early to avoid disappointment.
– A deposit of one night only is required to secure your booking
– Bookings are subject to availability
– Breakfast is NOT included unless otherwise stated
– The rates listed are shown per night per room and for the full stay
– The rates are in Australian Dollars (AUD), inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is payable to the hotel chosen. There are no other additional charges to the hotel booking other than a credit card surcharge if paying by credit card.
To secure your accommodation, a one night’s deposit by credit card, electronic funds transfer or cheque is required and is forwarded to the hotel.
If only a deposit is paid to secure the reservation delegates must settle the balance of their account with the hotel concerned upon check in or check out, depending on the individual hotel.
If accommodation deposit payments are not received by 21 October 2019 your room will be released back to the hotel and you may be liable for full payment. The TASA2019 Conference Secretariat does not take responsibility for accommodation if deposits are not received by this date.
Kindly contact the Accommodation Manager should you wish to:
– Modify your accommodation booking, or choose to book accommodation after 21 October 2019
– Require accommodation outside the nights of 24 November 2019 to the 30 November 2019
– Are unable to book accommodation due to no availability below for your selected dates as individual inquires can be made on your behalf.
Address: 30 Phillip St, Parramatta NSW 2150
The ParkRoyal Hotel Parramatta is one of the nearest hotels to stay during the TASA2019 conference. This premium property is only a short walk from the Western Sydney University City Campus.
- Superior Room
- $220/night (room only)
Holiday Inn Parramatta
Address: 18-40 Anderson St, Parramatta NSW 2150
The Holiday Inn is a 3.5-star property only a short walk to the Western Sydney University City Campus where the TASA2019 Conference will be held.
- Standard Room
- $185/night (room only)
NO ACCOMMODATION PAYMENTS WILL BE REFUNDED ON OR AFTER 21 October 2019.
Participants who confirm an accommodation booking with a credit card, or full pre-payment, who wish to cancel on or after 21 October 2019, are liable for the full cost of their accommodation nights cancelled. To cancel your reservation, please contact The Accommodation Manager at email@example.com . Name changes to a reservation can be made at no charge.
Change of Booking
Any change in booking must be made in writing to The Accommodation Manager and NOT directly to the hotel before 21 October 2019. Any changes received after 21 October 2019 will be at the hotels discretion and based on availability.
As check in at most hotels is not until 1400, it is possible that your room may not be ready for immediate occupation on your early arrival. Whilst hotels will do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, if you wish to be guaranteed immediate occupation you can pay an extra day’s tariff for the night before you are due to arrive. If you wish to take this precaution, please advise The Accommodation Manager on the registration form so we can notify the hotel that your room is required early.
Please indicate if you will arrive at your hotel after 1800. Failure to do so might result in your room being released.
Please direct all TASA2019 accommodation enquiries to The Accommodation Manager: